Secret Garden Decoration
If you have a secret garden, you should go for various asymmetrical lines, multiple planks, and vegetation. We will talk about secret garden decorations that are harmonious and not wild in appearance in this topic.
Tips for the Decoration of Secret Garden
The smallest details for your secret gardens and your design will create remarkable effects. When every detail is combined, your secret garden will now have a magnificent view.
- You can use a fountain where you can calm down with the sound of water and attract birds and animals’ attention in the garden.
- Simplicity is seen as the motto of secret gardens. Instead of colorful garden furniture, you can use wood or antique materials that are as natural as possible.
- Allow plants and minerals to merge in your secret garden. Therefore, you should not use synthetic elements by choosing materials such as sand, wood, stone, or bamboo as close to nature as possible. You can focus on matte tones as color harmony.
- Pay attention to the flowers and trees you prefer in your secret garden. For example, you can choose willow, oak, pine, or hazel for trees. You can use the camellia plant or calluna plant as a flower.
- By adding matte framed mirrors to your secret garden, you can capture the remarkable ambiance effect.
- You can create paths in a mixed pattern instead of straight and millimeter lines with small gravel.
- You can create your secret garden gate with aged wood or stones in dark hues.
- If you need furniture in your secret garden, you can use thin and matt white chairs and tables.