Mirror decoration for small garden. A decorative house reflects the aesthetic sense of its inhabitants. It doesn’t matter if you have a prominent place or a small green portion in your home is enough to make it fresh and give everyone positive vibes.
Why Small Garden Mirror Are Necessary?
Decorating a house is an art, and an artist knows very well which thing suits where. A well-decorated interior is not enough as everyone will get the first interaction with the exterior. To decorate a garden, trees, flowers, a swing, and some mirrors, give a perfect look to your garden.
Garden mirrors in different sizes are a great addition to any garden, especially in a small courtyard garden. The essential thing is the selection of the perfect place to fix a mirror.
Dos and Don’ts for Fixing a Garden Mirror
- Do use the mirror having a metal body so it will be safe for outdoor use.
- Don’t fix a mirror opposite to a wall having a drainage system like pipe or ducts.
- Do try to set a full-length mirror for creating the illusion of a large garden.
- Do place mirror at a high place, at least at the height of a room window.
- Don’t use the mirror at a direction of sun rays where fire hazards exist.
- Do apply edge sealant on your mirror to make waterproof and save it from scratches.
- Do care about the bird’s flight direction while placing a mirror.
How Mirrors Enhance the look of Garden?
1. The Illusion of Extra Space
It would be best if you placed the mirror in a direction where it shows your garden’s double size. For creating an illusion, a mirror that does not have a defined shape or edge is perfect; fix it in the crowd of plants and flowers for an enhanced look of a small garden.
2. Add Colors to a Stone Wall
Palace a small and decorative mirror on your dull and boring stone wall. Through the reflection of flowers or leaves, it will add color to a wall.
3. Window-Like Effect
If you put a small round mirror on the wall at a high place, it will give the window’s effect in your garden.