Decoration Tips for anL-Shaped Living Room
Those who have L-shaped living rooms know very well that there are some difficulties in decoration. While decorating anL-shaped living room, it is necessary to pay attention to the selection of furniture and ornaments. The furniture and ornaments should be selected completely according to the shape of the room. It might be useful for you to have an interior designer to draw a project to avoid lighting problems.
Suggestions For Organizing An L-Shaped Living Room
- Its most beneficial aspect is when styling part of the room with furniture, you can decorate another part of it as a dining area.
- Lighting should be in harmony. Two chandeliers suitable for your taste should be placed in the parts of the room.
- To achieve integrity, ornaments should be placed in both parts of the room as a set.
- It would be an ideal solution to have a ceiling-to-floor wall ornament or shelves in the corner of the room for ensuring integrity.
- Furniture and tables should be placed away from the joining area of the room.
- By preferring light and white lights in such rooms, you should intend to make the room look more dynamic.
- The Entire interior covering, from floor to wall and ceiling, must be a whole.
- If you leave space between the dining area and furniture in the L-shaped living room, you will have two separate rooms. Yet, we recommend you to avoid exaggerating this gap.
- If one of the spaces is small and you have a place for dining in the kitchen, you can make this small space a reading corner with a nice reading chair, floor lamp and bookshelf.
- The flooring across the space should be consistent, so the areas of the room work in harmony with each other.
- As the two spaces share a wall, the wall colours will need to blend well together but don’t necessarily need to be the same colour.
L Living Room Pictures
Besides our recommendations that will guide you, you can get ideas from the decorations for the L-shaped living room we have compiled.