How can i make my fences look better? The question how can I make fences look better emerges when your fences are getting old and need painting. So, what should you do for your fences to look nice? Which colours fit most to your fences? What are the ideas that can make your fences look better?
How Can I Make My Fences Look Better?
Fences are the borders for your privacy. So, they reflect your personality or your lifestyle to outside. Because of this, to keep them in good shape is very important.
You should decide the colour of your fences considering the main colour of your house and garden. If you have a white housepaint, then painting your fences into black won’t be a match. You must keep the harmony between the colours.
You can choose not to paint your fences into a single colour. For example, if your housepaint is white and there are mainly grass in your garden, then you can paint your fences with green, brown and white in rows.
If you have tall fences, placing ivy can give an extraordinary atmosphere to your garden both from outside and from inside. To hang flowerpots cannot be fitting to tall fences.
But if you have short fences, then you can try hanging flowerpots, both inside and outside of the fences. This will give a fresh look to your borders.
Best Ideas and Colours to Make Your Fences Look Better
- If you want to have both functional and better looking fences, then you can place shelves on your fences. Then you can place anything that reflects your lifestyle such as clocks, flowers or paintings would be fine within this structure.
- Using a rope full of light bulbs along the fences will be a great idea to make your borders look fancy and nice. Especially after sunset, this will distinguish your outlook of garden comparing to your neighbours’.
- Hanging small mirrors on your fences – both to outside and inside – can be a very great idea to create a different look at your garden. This also makes your garden look bigger and hide your fences any kind of defects.
- If you have traditional wooden fences, then it would be better to stick in vintage designs for your fences. Because, modern touches won’t be fitting and can create a disturbing complex look.
- The metal fences are not for decorating. If you have metal fences, a proper painting and placing a few flowerpots to its corners will be enough to keep its modern and sophisticated look.