What should we pay attention to in the bookshelf layout? If you are not storing your books in a cool and dry place, you are making a mistake.
What Should We Pay Attention to in Bookshelf Layout?
- To keep your books properly you always need to store them in a cool and dry place.
- Hiding places for books are very important; books are very picky about where they are stored.
- If the place, where you keep your books, is too humid, the pages will become moldy.
- Damp places spoil the appearance of books and degrade both their quality and value.
- You will make a mistake if you do not store your books in a dry place.
If You Don’t Keep Your Books Like This You’re Mistaken
If you rub your finger on your tongue firstly while turning the pages of a book, this is wrong.
Food and books should be kept separate. Nobody wants to see strange smudges on the pages of the book.
If food stains get on the book page, you should immediately clean the stain with a damp cloth.
You need to take care of your books. If a sheet is loose, glue it across its spine and stick it back in place, without more pages having a similar destiny.
It would be better if you put your books in their boxes because things like pens or cologne in your handbag could spill over the book.
Place your books in alphabetical order; it will help you to find the book that you are looking for immediately.
You can add a glass case, to your library to protect the books from dust and moisture. A glass case is protective and elegant.