How about doing a totally amazing decoration? We are talking about practicing the style of the ’70s and ’80s to your home with avant-garde living room decoration. Will the avant-garde style of the 80s be in fashion again? If you want to gain a stunning, aesthetic, and authentic look by practicing the most surprising decoration ideas, this article is for you.
When it comes to “avant-garde” this is a trend and it goes beyond being artists and groups that come to mind. The Medieval modernity, 80s fashion, and a trend that is trying to revive today.
Tips for the Decoration of an Avant-garde Living Room
- In every decoration, the harmony of black and white comes to mind. If you want the style that is desired to be exhibited reveals stunningly, you have to adjust the balance of black and white well. You can see what you can do for this in the following photos.
- Silver, gold, and pastel colors are the most preferred colors for the decoration of an avant-garde living room. With the following examples, you can better understand what we mean.
- As well as avant-garde furniture, wallpapers that reflect that style can be preferred on a single wall to be more classic and fascinating.
- Before decorating an avant-garde living room, you must design your style, would the influences from Medieval Europe be better? Or, would you make the medieval styles of the East or the Far East live in your home? It is also possible to synthesize them.
- You can use Arabian, Seljuk, Marrakech, and Indian influences on outer surfaces, such as wallpaper. You should be more temerarious when using mirrors and decorative objects. At that point, you can lean to deer, buddha, and palace rugs that reflect the eastern culture.
- If you wish, you can use objects such as sword, shield, cross, and Merlin’s sphere in your accessories to reflect western culture.
Do not forget to take a look at the photos of the decoration for an avant-garde living room that we have selected for you.